Week 9: Pantry & Closets
A lot of people dream of more closet space. I find it to be a curse. I hold on to WAY more stuff than I need to simply because I have a place to put it. I'm really glad this is the focus of the week, because it's a priority in getting the house ready for sale and regaining my insanity. Note: Helping a 91 year old woman move and sell her house will make you wish you had a LOT less stuff.
- Make one freezer meal
- Create Master Gift List - Almost done. Still not sure on a couple things.
- Purchase pumpkins for Halloween - Actually might skip this year. Bad mommy!
- Carve pumpkins - Actually might skip this year. Bad mommy!
- Finalize costumes for kids
- Make Halloween Felt Game
Since I started the Holiday Grand Plan on Week 8, I'm playing catch-up along the way. I'm started where I joined and working my way backwards. I didn't get too far last week, but have decided it's better to keep going than to beat myself up over what's not done.
Week 6: Kid's Room
There isn't much to do here, since I had just spent serious time on these rooms before listing the house.
- Dust ceiling fans
- Clean switch plates
Week 5: Master Bathroom
Since there isn't much to do in the kid's rooms and my master bathroom is in MAJOR need of attention, I decided to add it to this week as well.
- Medicine Cabinet - empty, clean shelves, pitch expired medicines
- Vanity - empty, clean, sort, pitch, donate
- Clean mirrors
- Find new spot for basket on vanity counter
- Clean and organize shelves above toilet
- Recycle old magazines
- SUPER CLEAN shower and toilet
- Recaulk shower
- Sweep & mop
Big list. Wish me luck!