Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still here...

I just looked at the date of my last post and realized it's been a really long time since I've posted on this blog. There has been a lot going on in the past couple weeks - death in the family, work, life.

Thanks to a tip from my brother's girlfriend, I got the deal of the century this morning (sorry it come too late for other to take advantage of). Meijer had jello on sale - 2 for a $1. At the Meijer Meal Box there were coupons for $1.50 off 2. I thought the coupon would only ring up for the amount I paid, which still would have made it free. To my great delight, it actually took $1.50 off, so they paid me to buy jello. And, as an added bonus, it printed a $2 off my next purchase coupon upon paying. LOVE IT!!! If I had time and did it right, I would have rung through 2 at a time and stock-piled the $2 coupons. As it is, I did save a great deal. I printed a few other coupons and took advantage of some sales - crystal light, popsicles, etc. When it's all said and done I saved $22.75 (Saved 44%) and earned $2 off my next order. Good day.

I'll try to post more as this week goes on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails