Sunday, November 2, 2008

Making Plans

I haven't gone out to take advantage of the ads yet, but I've done my surfing and here's what I plan for my CVS trip this week -

* Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste - Pay $3.49 with $3.49 in ECB = Free -- use the $.75 off coupon in today's paper and make a little money on this one.
* Aveno Baby lotion - on sale for $3.99. This is a good price. They usually run closer to $5.50 each.

I'm also debating whitening strips (coupons in the paper) and some other baby products. Pantene is on sale (plus coupon in paper) too. That's a splurge item for me, though, so I'm not sure.

Our big search this week is for some thing to replace our frying pans. We had Circulon Non-stick which are now "every thing sticks" pans. Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails