Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quick Trip

Addison ended up taking a short nap and was very tired, so I didn't really get the chance to make the most of my trip to Meijer this week. I did take advantage of a few deals

*Yoplait Kids Yogurt - 2/$4.00 - $1.50 coupon = $0.50 (this wasn't advertised, so I only 'tried' 1. I would have gotten a few more if I new for sure it was on sale)

*Tide - $9.99 - $0.50 coupon (doubled) - This is a good deal because I could get HE detergent. It's regularly $15.89 when not on sale.

I also bought several sale items -
*Sargento cheese - 1/2 off
*Salsa - $0.99 (regularly $2.23)
*Salad Mix - BOGO (yes, I'm lazy)
*Mushrooms - 4/$5 (regularly $2)
*Butterball Turkey Breast - $8.99 (regularly $11.29)

I bought several other itmes that weren't on sale, but ended up saving 28%. Not bad. I try to keep it above 25% when possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails