Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kroger Mega Sale

I made my trip for the Kroger Mega Event last night. I took advantage of several of the deals I found Stretching a Buck and picked up a few things not on the list. I maxed out the 3 per transaction. It takes planning to make sure you get 30 items - not one less, not one more - to make the most of the bargain. I found a few things there that I wasn't expecting and some items were already sold out, but in the end it all worked out. I'm a little disappointed that the shortcuts coupons didn't double, but even without that I cut my bill by more than half. I saved $52.86 and spent $50.23. I haven't saved half my bill in a while, so it was worth the time and planning.

I have a few deals to pick up at Meijer today or tomorrow. I don't suspect 50% savings, but hopefully I'll get some good deals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails