Friday, February 26, 2010

Stupid Tax - Well, sort of...

In an attempt to cut costs around here, I recently changed our phone services. Since I'm not working full-time any more, we didn't really need the double ring for the fax machine or the unlimited long distance. I dropped those features and made a couple other tweaks, saving us about $5-$10 each month. Not very much, but every little penny counts, right!?!

After a couple weeks we realized that we really miss the unlimited long distance. We can use our cell phones most of the time, but it's nice to be able to use the land line without any thought or concern. Yesterday I called to switch our services back. I guess what we had before must have been cheaper than current rates (I know our internet is) because switching back to the All-Distance is going to add $10-$15 more to our bill each month. UGH!!! It's still worth it, but how annoying! Utility companies drive me crazy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails