I've noticed a real lack of motivation when it comes to blogging lately. I'm not sure if it's because I'm distracted by other life issues, or if I just don't have as much to write about now that we're debt free, or if I'm just lazy. I often think of things I could write about, but for some reason or another I just never take that next step.
I'm using this post as a chance to make a couple notes and ask for your help. Here are some questions that have been posed to me or I'm asking myself...
* Now that you're debt free, is it easier?
* How has being debt free changed you/your life?
* How do you best move forward with the next steps?
* What made you decide to be a SAHM?
* What are you going to do now that you are home?
* How do you manage your 'sinking funds'?
I'd love to hear from you. Has there been any thing you've wondered when reading my blog or working on your journey to Financial Peace? Are there topics you would like to hear my thoughts on? Give me some ideas.... maybe it will help me find inspiration.