Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thanks!

So, when I first added the E-mealz button to my page I wasn't paying too much attention. I like the buttons and was happy to have the codes provided by them. The first couple e-mails I got from them I sort of ignored. Then I realized I was getting credit for affiliate sales. I want to thank any one who signed up through my buttons. E-mealz gives you 25% of each sale in a credit. That means 4 affiliate sales equals a free 3 month subscription. Not bad. So, if you like the program be sure to post the buttons on your pages too. I see they have a way to send it in e-mail form too in case you dn't have a page or want to send it on to others.

Thanks again! Please let me know how you like (or dislike) the program. All the plans are a little different, so I'm curious how they work out for other people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails