Friday, January 9, 2009

Keep Checking!

I just discovered that the update feature on my blog roll 'A Few of My Favorites' isn't working. My blog usually puts the most recently updated site on top with a list of their most recent post. By clicking on some of them, though, I just figured out there are some that aren't showing up as updated even though they are - like Common Sense with Money andA Year of Crockpotting - so be sure to check your favorites too!

Oh, and by the way... how did I miss the fact that Stephanie was on Rachel Ray??? Guess it's because I started my crockpot obession later in the year. Check it outhere!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I have had my blog to do the same thing at times too! I have read others having different issues on their blogs as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails