Sunday, November 30, 2008

Super Double Sunday

I never really look at the K-mart Ad because our store isn't very nice, but I was excited to be introduced to a new savings opportunity... Super Double Coupons. Our K-mart (check your Ad for your local area) will double coupons up to $2 face value all this week. Yes! That's right... Double Coupons up to $2!!! Unfortunatly, I left my coupon book at our Aunt's house (4 hours away) over Thanksgiving, so I didn't get as many deals as I could have. I still saved a bundle. Here are some of my savings...

* Vasaline Lotion - $3.29 - $1.50 (doubled) = $0.29
* Dove Body Wash - $4.49 - $1.50 (doubled) = $ 1.49
* Gilette Body Wash - On sale, 2/$8 - $2 (doubled) = FREE
* Zest 3-pack Bar Soap - $2.19 - $1 (doubled) = $0.19
* Lever 6-pack Bar Soap - $4.99 - $1 (doubled) = $2.99
* Gilette Disposable Razors - $7.19 - $2 (doubled) = $5.19 (using these for our trip in December so I don't lose my actual razor)
* Herbal Essence Styling Mousse - On sale, $2.89 - $1 (doubled) = $0.89
* Aussie Hair Repair - $2.89 - $1 (doubled) = $0.89
* Dove (large) Shampoo - On sale, $5.49 - $2 (doubled) = $1.49
* Pledge Duster Refill - On sale, 2/$5 - $1 (doubled) = $0.50

I also used a coupon for Prilosec (saved $2 when doubled) and Pampers (saved $2 when doubled). In all I saved $35.88.

I have to return some lights that aren't going to work out, so I'm going to test whether or not printed coupons will work. I'll update the post soon.

UPDATE: I just got back... they took my printed coupons. I didn't have much time, but was able to get $4 off a big box of Huggies with a printable coupon making them $0.18 each. This even beats the Sam's price. When I have more time, I'm going back to stock up and taking a few other printed coupons with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails