I know February is the shortest month of the year, but I'm still wondering what happened to January. It seemed to come and go in a flash. So, how did you do this month?
* Set irregular income wish list with Tim - DONE! Read about it here.
* Complete Last Will and Testament paperwork by the end of the month - Written, Printed, but still need to sign!
* Set up ESA for kid's college fund - This has been a real challenge. We've been asking our financial advisor to get this stuff together for a couple months now. I'm still not 100% sure how it all works. We have the money set aside and the process started, it's just a matter of figuring out what all the paperwork means and getting it filed. If you have any tips or info on setting up college funds, I'm all ears!
Not too bad overall. Just a few loose ends to tie up. At least this time I'm getting this posted before the middle of the month.
* Gather all tax information and meet with Accountant.
* Create price list of most commonly purchased items from Sam's.
* Figure out HSA balance and investment options.