Saturday, December 26, 2009

Being a Motivated Mom


As many of you know, I LOVE my lists. And, to my great surprise, I just found out that Tim likes them too. He likes them because he's task oriented. I like them because I feel productive when I see things checked off. It also helps keep me focused. Whether I was overwhelmed with work or searching for order while not working, there is some thing about having a list that makes it easier to get through the day.

A few years ago, I subscribed to Motivated Moms. At the time I didn't have any children or focus. Things have changed a lot since then. Not only am I more in need than ever, the Motivated Moms team has continued to make improvements to the products they offer. One of the things I like is that there is an option that includes a daily bible reading. They also offer several different formats. My new favorite is the half-page one day layout that leaves room for entering your own appointments. I have a daily planner that I will be reusing with these pages. I can't wait!

Like many things, I may not do all the things on the list. It's a start though. I also like that it includes seasonal type things - like changing your furnace filter - and stuff like that. The full year planner is only $8 and you can use paypal, which is a nice feature. Click here to visit Motivated Moms.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails