Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dollar Days!

On Friday the Once Upon a Child consignment shop near us had all the clearance items on sale for $1. It took a little digging around on the racks, but I found some good stuff.



I got 2 pair of shorts and a zipper fleece for Troy. The finds for Addison were the real deals. The pink cords are Gymboree and will be a perfect fit for this fall/winter. The 2 piece floral outfit, the American Girl butterfly top, and denim skirt are all from Children's Place. In addition to that I also got another skirt, romper, and overall dress. Not a bad $10 trip.

On Saturday my Mom told me about a holiday sale at Salvation Army where all the clothes were on sale for $1. It was a lot harder hunt than the consignment shop, but I did find some great stuff. I really needed some summer shirts, which I found. I also found a pair of dress pants from Gap and some dress capris from The Limited. Not a bad weekend for dollar deals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails