Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm B-A-C-K!

Wow! What just happened to the last few weeks. I've not only fallen off the cyber map, I've also sort of fallen of track with a lot of things around here. I can't blame it all on work because it's been most of the month (work has only been the past couple weeks). I haven't tracked the budget very well... haven't been very strict with our expenses... haven't kept any sort of order in the house... haven't been eating well. We've sort of just been going day to day with no sort of "plan". I've let all of life's little distractions take priority, but now I'm fighting back.

It's time for me to get back on track.


I wrote a long post about my plan of attack... but, alas, Blogger had a hiccup and even though it said it was saving... it's gone. I have no energy (or time) to rewrite it now. Maybe later. No wonder I haven't been motivated to blog lately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails