Monday, May 4, 2009

Checking In

It has been a while since I've posted and I'm so brain dead that I can't even remember the 101 things I intended to write about. One thing I did want to mention was a recent resource I tapped in to. As I wrote before, I was very bitter about the whole missing coupon issue. I had seen on one of my links (sorry, I don't remember which one) that some one was using coupon clipping sites. I was skeptical and didn't think they would even what I have. I was quite surprised. I went to this site and was pleasantly surprised. They had the Kraft coupon that was so valuable. Woohoo! They had a minimum order so I had to surf for several other things, but it was well worth it. I was nervous about the expiration dates, but even that worked out.

I placed my order Thursday night and it arrived Monday. The reason I was nervous was because the Kraft coupon was expiring mid-week, so if it took to long to come it would be useless. I really wanted my $0.08 salad dressing from Walmart, so I took my chances. It worked wonderfully. I ordered several coupons - Kraft, Baby Food, diapers, and more. I ended up paying $3.98 and got $25.10 worth of coupons. I've already used several and have saved $15.25, so it's obviously been worth the effort. I think I'll be saving the needless hunting, begging, and buying extra papers. I could take what I would spend on another paper and get several different coupons - and the best part... you choose, so you only get the ones you need. Obviously, higher value coupons are your best bet but they have pretty much every thing you need. It's worth checking out, especially if you don't have time to clip your own.

Have fun and save!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails