Monday, April 20, 2009

Missing Coupons

Over the past couple months I've noticed that a lot of the great 'high value' coupons have been missing from my paper. I was frustrated that my paper never had the $1.50 off Kraft Dressing coupon, but when a couple other high value coupons were missing from my paper this week... it made me wonder. Am I missing inserts? I got the Smart Source this week, but it was missing a couple of the mentioned coupons I've seen on other blogs. Is it possible that my paper carrier is snagging them? Is my area just not doing the really cool ones? Can any one (locally) tell me if they got the Kraft coupon a few weeks ago? This week I'm missing the $3 Pull-ups and a couple others? Is it all over... or just my paper?

Enlighten me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails