Monday, April 6, 2009

FREEcap

Here's a recap of what I got free this weekend:

* Frank's Hot Sauce - Qty.2 -- Meijer
* French's Yellow Mustard - Qty.2 -- Meijer
* Del Monte Green Beans -- Target
* Target Fruit Snacks -- Target
* Excedrin Gelcaps - Qty.2 -- CVS
* Excedrin Migraine - Qty.2 -- CVS
* Easter Grass - Qty.2 -- CVS
* Huggies Gentle Care - Qty.2 -- CVS (These were essentially free. Paid $5 each after coupon and earned $10 ECB. I had to buy wipes too, but got a good deal. The diapers are too small for my kids and will be a gift for my soon to be niece.)

The Target coupon says you can't exceed the value of the item, but both times I've used the fruit snack coupon I've gotten the overage. It also says a limit of 1 per transaction. I used 2 on popcorn the other day, so I'm not sure if that is the case either. I think it probably depends on the person behind the register.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails