It's been a while since I've posted some deals, but I got some good ones this week so I feel inspired.
*note: My Kroger runs ads Thursday-Wednesday
* Huggies - Regularly $10.69, on sale for $9.99 - $1.50 e-coupon - $1.50 mfg coupon (stacked) = $6.99 for jumbo pack
* Huggies Pull-ups - Regularly $10.99, on sale for $9.99 - $2 e-coupon - $2 printed coupon (stacked) = $5.99
* Multi-grain Cheerios - Regularly $3.23, on sale for $1.67 - $1/2 printed coupon = $1.17 per box when you buy 2
I had to pick up some non-sale items (borax, washing soda) and some baby food so I didn't have to run to the store again later, but I still saved a lot. Spent $43.62, Saved $23.54 (36%)
* Cottonelle Wipes - 84ct. refill (a must for potty training in my house) - Regularly $4.99, $2.99 w/Wag's coupon - $0.50 = $2.49 (a coupon for $1/2 printed when I checked out)
* Garnier Fructis Shampoo - $3.99 - $3.99 rebate by mail = FREE
* Old Spice Deodorant - Regularly $2.99, $1.99 w/Wag's coupon - $1/2 coupon = $1.49 each
* Right Guard Pro - On sale for $5.99 - $5 Register Reward = $0.99
* Splenda - On sale for $2.99 - $0.55 coupon = $2.49 (not sure this is a great price, but we needed some)
I was hoping to get some of their reusable bags (3/$1 w/coupon), but they were all out. I had a few other things to pick up and some Register Rewards to use. In all, I spent $15.90, saved $22.55 (59%) and earned $5 Register Rewards
* Johnsons Baby Wash - Regularly $4.49, on sale for $2.99 - $2 printed coupon = $0.99 each.
* Cottonelle Wipes - $5.98 - $3 ECB = like paying $2.98
I used a $3 ECB from a previous purchase. Spent $5.59, Saved $10 (64%) and earned $3 ECB. If I had been prepared I would have been able to use a coupon on the cottonelle wipes and saved another $0.50, but didn't have it with me.
**Note: The Huggies I bought at Kroger were size 4 and had 34 in each pack, so that makes it $0.21/diaper. I used to be able to get size 3 diapers for $0.19 but as you move up in size they start adding up. It would have been $0.17 for size 3. Also, if I had taken the time and purchased some other items, I could have taken advantage of $3 off when you buy 10 specially marked items at Kroger. For me, it wasn't worth buying stuff I didn't need right now and I didn't have time to cruise for more deals at this point. $0.30 per pack doesn't seem like much, but it's almost $0.01/diaper if you do have the time.