Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meijer - 12/18/08

I made my Meijer run today. There weren't many deals this week, but I found a couple...

* Crescent Rolls - On sale for $1.25 - $1 coupon = $0.25 each

I also found several items for the Buffalo Chicken Dip (from the this weeks paper with the coupon for hot sauce) that I'm making for Christmas.
* Blue Cheese Crumbs - Regularly $3.89 on sale for $1.94
* Canned Chicken - Regularly $2.40 on sale for $2.16 (was cheaper than coupon brand)
* Franks Hot Sauce - $1.89 - $0.50 (doubled) = $0.89
* Celery - Regularly $1.89 on sale for $1.34

My bill was high this week because I'm hosting Christmas. I didn't really know for sure whether or not I was having it until the last minute so I couldn't plan ahead too much. In all, though, I saved $39.15 today - 25% of my bill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails