Monday, November 24, 2008

Target your Frustrations

As with many of you, I was VERY frustrated by the "oops" deal by Target on the Britax carseat. I knew it was a little too good to be true. The fact that they didn't ship the car seat didn't bother me nearly as much as their response to the whole situation. First they send and "oops, my bad!" e-mail telling me that I wasn't getting my car seat. I sent an e-mail expressing my disappointment in their response and the fact that I won't be ordering on-line from them again for fear of similar things happening. This isn't the first time I've had trouble with their on-line ordering. They had a product that was listed as in stock, but I kept getting e-mails saying it was delayed and delayed until, finally, 2.5 months later I just canceled all together.

So... what was their response to my e-mail... 'you need to read the fine print next time, idiot'. Yep. That was basically the content and tone of the e-mail. F*#! you very much, Target!!! I have no problem leaving them off of my shopping list for this holiday season. Any thing they may offer, I'll just get from Walmart, where they will price match my deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I have choosen you to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award! (check out my blog for details). :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails