I don't have dates for which circulars I got my coupons from, but here are the deals I'm planning on for this week:
* Suave Shampoo $1.25 each - Coupon $0.50/2 (doubled) = $0.75 each when buying 2 (Went for the mouse instead - $1.67 on sale - coupon = $1.17 each for 2)
* Cream Cheese - 4/$5 (Only on regular, not reduced or fat free)
* Pilsbury Crescent Rolls & Sweet Rolls - $1.25 each - Various coupons for $0.40, $0.35, etc. = $0.45 - $0.65 each when doubled.
* Green Giant Steamers - $0.79 - $1 coupon = Free
* Campbells Cream Soups - 4/$3 - Coupon $0.25/4 doubled = $.63 each (Passed since Reduced Fat wasn't on sale)
* Romaine Hearts - 3/$5 (This deal is better than I thought, it's on the organic romaine hearts.)
* Progresso Broth - 3/$5 - Coupon $1/2 = $2.33 for 2 (Passed because I found several cans in the pantry)
* Parmesean Cheese - 2/$5
* Parchment Paper - $2.76 - Coupon $1 = $1.76
* Knorr Pasta Sides - 5/$5 - Coupon $0.50/2 doubled = $0.50 each on 2
* Fried Onions - $2.50 - Coupon $0.50 doubled = $1.50
* McCormicks - 25% off - Coupon $1/2 (MealBox)
I have a few other things to pick up and will update once I go shopping (probably Tuesday), but this is what I see so far.
Saved: $35.12 - 34% of bill (pretty good considering I got a x-mas gift for Tim's cousin and some baby items not on sale).