Monday, September 8, 2008

Deal of the day

Troy was sick so I didn't make it to the grocery store, but I did make it to CVS. I found a lot of great deals. I picked up some tissue paper & gum in the 75% off clearance shelf. I also took advantage of the shampoo deal below, BOGO deoderant, BOGO tea (splurge), and a few other small deals. In all, I saved $15.37 by using my card, $3 in coupon, and $5 in ECB. I also earned $4 in ECB for my next trip.

My deals - deoderant, ACT mouthwas, Aussie shampoo, Arizona Iced Tea

1 comment:

K E Fleck said...

oh, no, sorry to hear that Troy is sick (( hugs ))

You find some amazing deals! I'm telling you, it is so helpful to stop by here before I do my CVS shopping :-)

I understand about the emtional ups and downs .... heck, I have a hard time letting go of the guilt from money I spent years ago, so I get that feeling. I don't think either of us should hang on to it, but I get feeling that way (( hugs ))

xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails