Monday, August 25, 2008

Even better than I thought...

At the beginning of the summer I found a bedding set at the consignment shop for Addison's room. I wasn't planning on buying new bedding for her room, but it was super cute and only $35 so I couldn't resist. It was the quilt, fitted sheet, skirt, bumper and set of wall hangings. We finally got around to putting it all together this weekend. It's super cute. I decided to look on-line to see if I could find any accessories. Not only did I find accessories (which I'm still debating), but also found out that the set goes for $125-$175. HOLY COW! I knew it was a good deal, but I didn't know it was that good. My girl math is starting to kick in... but I'm not sure if I'm going to cave and get some accessories or not. We'll see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails